#whatsfordinner #easymeals #dinnerinspiration
I hope you are delighting in the stunning colors of the altering leaves & remaining warm on these cold fall nights.
I’m revealing a few of the tasty meals we’ve had around here recently &
I hope you discover some concepts & motivation!
In this video, you’ll see:
– Sausages, peppers, and onions in the crockpot with pasta salad.
– Beef brisket sandwiches with fried onions.
– Potato Soup with meat/cheese roll-ups.
– Trader Joe’s orange chicken with rice noodles/broccoli.
– Parmesan herb encrusted chicken tenders with angel hair Alfredo.
Cheesy Potato Soup.
( I loosely followed this dish– extremely quickly versatile to your own taste & components).
8 medium potatoes, diced.
1 little sweet onion, diced.
1 can chicken broth.
1 can cream of celery.
1 can cream of chicken.
1 cup sour cream.
8 oz velveeta.
4 strips bacon, fell apart & fried.
salt/ pepper to taste.
Peel & dice potatoes.
Include potatoes, onions, & 2-3 cups of water in a big kettle.
Give a boil & cook approx. 15 minutes.
Include all other components & simmer together for another 15 minutes.
You can thin with water or milk if too thick.
REQUIRED MORE DINNER INSPIRATION?
TAKE A LOOK AT MY PLAYLIST BELOW:.
Music: Epidemic Sound.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
Thanks a lot for enjoying!.